Enrol your team on the In-house Workshop Powerful Presentations and I can deliver the entire programme via Zoom.
For a small group (up to 8 people), we can run the Presentation Mastery programme in-house. Over three sessions your team will acquire new skills to deliver polished presentations.
This programme is currently being held online
Please contact us to find out more.
What is Included?
There are 3 Sessions to the Programme.
In Session 1, we cover:
- Managing nerves and creating a confident state through mental rehearsal and state anchoring
- How to create win-win presentations that meet your outcomes and those of your audience or clients
- How to create ideas for content that will engage people and make your ideas memorable
- The power of 3 in presenting: how to structure your presentation
- Powerful opening and closing in presenting
- Delivery skills – how to develop rapport with your audience or colleagues
- The importance of verbal and non-verbal skills in presenting
- The 5Ps of verbal communication
Session 2 is a private coaching session to review your content
- Putting it all together: using the process to create your presentation for Session 3
- 1-1 online coaching session with Caroline
In Session 3, we come back together as a group.
- Presentations to the group with feedback
- Mental Rehearsal techniques
- Action planning for ongoing success
What do other people think?
“A great opportunity to reflect, learn and put into practice some simple to follow techniques. I deliver a lot of presentations and this course has really help me sharpen up and improve my impact.”
Ian Rippin, Managing Director
“Caroline’s coaching equipped us with the skills that gave us the confidence to deliver a strong and winning presentation.”
Dr Andrew Lee, GP Senior Partner
Townfield Health Centre
“I really enjoyed this presentation workshop. A very positive session and Caroline taught me techniques that I will definitely use in the future. Thank you!”
“Caroline is passionate and knowledgeable – a very good training session!”
“A very helpful and informative course. Helps you deliver a presentation in a simple, structured format. Most appreciated.”
“Caroline is outstanding – simple as that. A real empathy and intelligence in her approach that made her a real hit with our team. She’s focused, committed and brings a lot more to the table than her core expertise. Would be delighted to commend her to anyone.”
Dougal Paver, Owner
Paver Smith LLP
“A very well presented and engaging workshop which made everyone feel at ease. This enabled us to improve in a supportive environment. Caroline is an excellent presenter. I would not hesitate to recommend this workshop to others”
Millson Associates Ltd
“I would highly recommend Caroline. Following my board presentation, I was then asked to present to other company heads on my subject title and I have not doubt that this was down to the delivery style Caroline and I worked on.”
Travelodge Hotels Ltd
“This course was excellent!!! I have attended other presentation courses (many years ago!) but none was as good as this one..."”
“Before coming on this course, I would avoid presentations. Now I have the confidence to plan and deliver a presentation. I would definitely recommend this workshop to others.”
“The ‘fear’ of a whole day at a presentation workshop was quite daunting. However, it was fun, informative, lots of useful tips, techniques and by the time we had all presented we had taken on board and were demonstrating what we had learnt. Anyone needing to present should attend this course. The fears have been erased!”
Cath Stewart, Community Philanthropy Manager
Community Foundations for Lancashire and Merseyside
“Thanks to the awesome Caroline Hopkins for helping me do away with the terror of public speaking and giving me the knowledge and confidence to do more of it. A thoroughly enjoyable and worthwhile day”
Hems de Winter